Monday, August 10, 2009

long day....

(this is the trinity wall in my classroom! go trojans!)

Today was a very long day at training...

Today's agenda was filled with insurance business, meeting our mentors and learning about all the different web-sites we will be using.... needless to say there were lots of log-in names and passwords!.... but I won another door prize! So, I am super excited!! :o)

We also got a really cool book called The 1st Year Survival Guide for teachers! I'm really excited to read it! It is so blunt and to the point.. haha

this is my exciting entry! woo hoo!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Betty Wu said...

Casey, now all you have to do is add the Trinity Football Mitch got us! It should go well! I'm glad your training went well and I'm sorry it was so long! I'm going to go post my blog for today so you'll have to read it, but don't be too shocked or anything! :)